Buying and Selling
Yes! If you are selling your home, you are required to provide your buyers with a Resale Package. This package includes all the updated Rules and Regulations for the community as well as a current year budget, newly adopted resolutions, and most importantly, an inspection letter that identifies to the potential buyers any problems with the property.
Please visit www.CondoCerts.com to order your resale package.
How does the CondoCerts System Work?
First time users should sign up with CondoCerts in the following manner:
- Go to the web-site www.CondoCerts.com
- Follow the links to register.
- Write down the user ID and password you choose.
- CondoCerts will contact you to verify your information and activate your account.
Once your account has been activated, please perform the following:
- Type in the name of the association. (Potomac Crossing)
- Entering the City where the association is located is required. An * for the city will search that entire state. (Leesburg)
- Entering the State is required. (VA)
- This will bring you to a screen that will enable you to choose the type of product you require.
- Enter all necessary information on the form.
PLEASE NOTE: We apologize but payments are not accepted at the Leesburg office. Online payments through CIT Bank:
- One time E-check- Log on to CIT Bank website, select Make a payment. Click on One-Time Payment.
Information you will need:
Management Company ID: 7047
Association ID: 044
Account #: Your personal PMP account number listed on statement
• Coupon payments- Coupon booklets are mailed to homeowners that do not use electronic payment options in mid-December for the following year. PLEASE REMIT ALL PAYMENTS TO THE ADDRESS SHOWN ON THE COUPON. If you have not received your coupon booklet, or the coupon booklet was incorrect, please contact PMP at 800-336-8009 X1004.• Recurring ACH/direct debit through PMP- To enroll in direct debit through PMP please complete this form and return to PMP in Frederick, MD.
• Electronic Bill Payer through your banking institution: Checks should be made payable to and mailed to the address shown below. Please make sure that your account number is referenced on your check.
Potomac Crossing HOA
PO Box 62678
Phoenix AZ 85082-2678
Board meetings are open to the residents, they are held every third Wednesday of the month. They are usually posted on the community sign. The meetings start at 7PM and there is a short session at the beginning of the meeting for a Homeowner Forum. If you have questions for the Board, please come and ask in person! We’d love to meet you!
Anyone is welcome to join a committee. There are several active committees within Potomac Crossing that are always looking for new members. The committees include the Pool Committee, Landscaping Committee, Social Committee, Newsletter Committee, Website Committee, and the Architectural Review Committee. If you are interested in joining a committee or volunteering your time to better the community, please contact PMP at 703-771-9355.
You should submit an architectural application for any changes made to the “exterior” of your home. This includes, but is not limited to, color changes, additions, storm doors, sheds, fences, playsets and exterior decorative objects. The ARB only meets once a month (1st Thursday). All applications must be submitted to PMP at the Leesburg office by noon on the last Thursday of the month. Please refer to the architectural guidelines for a more specific list of requirements or contact PMP at 703-771-9355.