Potomac Crossing Homeowners Association Governing Principals
Vision: We envision a community that offers an inspiring lifestyle and quality of life, and is a desirable place to live and enjoy the benefits of family, friends, and community.
Mission: Our mission is to protect, preserve, and enhance the quality of life and sense of community through effective, efficient, and fiscally responsible management of the Association, enforcement of rules and covenants to strengthen property values, and support initiatives and improvements that benefit the Potomac Crossing community.
Values: To achieve our vision and mission we value integrity, fairness, consistency, broad participation, diversity, respect, cooperation, and sense of community.
Board of Directors Objectives:
- Encourage collaborative and diverse participation that includes an involved membership.
- Establish and maintain appropriate and effective forums to actively listen to the concerns of the community.
- Satisfy, maintain and enhance community support requirements relating to property values, legal and safety issues.
- Build a strong community that capitalizes on best practices and improvement opportunities.
- Seek continuous improvements in effective and efficient management of the Association.
- Establish and maintain a strong financial foundation for all operations of the Association.
- Be mindful of and preserve the Association’s Vision, Mission and Values.
- Serve in the best interests of the Association.
- Member Objectives:
- Good Neighbors First. There is no better substitute for resolving community issues than being good neighbors.
- Volunteerism. We highly value participation in the Association that extends beyond the normal commitment(s) of being a member/resident.
- Property Maintenance. Property owners/residents will maintain their respective property in accordance with our covenants, conditions and restrictions that enhances the Association and does not detract from the value of our properties or common areas.
- Common Good. We will evaluate all issues on their merit to the Association, our Mission Vision and Values, and not with regard to any particular interest group.